Introduction to Brewing the Perfect Cup:
Brewing the perfect cup of our tea isn’t difficult, but it is necessary to ensure you receive all of the nutrients and natural health benefits they have to offer. Be sure to follow our guidelines for best results.
Note: All Pureami teas are non-perishable when shipped, but once the tea bag has been used, it does become perishable. If you plan to reuse the tea bag, place it in an airtight bag and refrigerate. The tea should not be used more than five (5) days after its initial use.
Qing Yun Moyeam Tea
With our Qing Yun Moyeam Tea, you will be able to use one 2-gram tea bag or loose leaf tea ball to brew multiple cups. Used leaves can also be removed from the bag and eaten and/or added to other foods.
Initially, most Moyeam Tea drinkers prefer to consume the tea with a little honey (1/2 tsp) or sweetener. This is often eliminated as you become used to the taste of the concentrated myricetin. We recommend that you drink our Qing Yun Moyeam tea at least 1-3 times per day.
Loose Leaf Brews - Instructions
1. Gather about 2 grams of loose tea buds, depending on your desired tea strength.
2. Add hot water (195º-205ºF) to tea cup.
3. Add the Moyeam tea to the hot water within the cup. You will note that the tea leaves will immediately sink to the bottom of the cup; this is a mark of only the very finest quality teas.
4. Let steep for 6-12 minutes and drink at a pleasing temperature. It is perfectly fine to leave the loose tea leaves at the bottom of the cup while drinking.
Loose tea leaves and buds may also be secured inside a stainless steel tea ball and steeped for the same amount of time. Remove the tea ball before drinking. Do not boil or microwave your tea leaves, as this may damage the nutritional molecules within the tea.
Two-Gram Moyeam Tea Bags
- Add one tea bag per cup of hot water.
- Steep 6-12 minutes and drink at a pleasurable temperature.
Note: The tea bag is reusable. You can also place a tea bag into a teapot full of hot water, and keep refilling your cup! This process also works well with an electric tea pot.
Moyeam teabags and loose tea are re-usable (due to their huge flavonol and polyphenol content). Loose tea and tea bags can be used 3-5 times, with each subsequent cup being slightly weaker in strength.
Eagle Tea + Chrysanthemum/Hibiscus Blend Tea
For Eagle Tea and the Chrysanthemum/Hibiscus Blend Tea, you can follow the same brew process as the Moyeam.